Re: Paypal integrations

On Sat, 2007-08-11 at 19:07 -0500, Mike Blezien wrote:
Hello,

we have been looking for a Perl written shopping cart that has the PayPal's
Website Payments Pro integrated with it, but haven't found any. There several
PHP carts that do have it, but prefer to stay with Perl. Was hoping someone on
the list may know of a Perl cart that has this feature. Look at the
Business-PayPal-API modules which would also do the trick, but was hoping to
find something already setup, if there is one :)

thx's for any feedback.

Mike(mickalo)Blezien
===============================
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
===============================

try Interchange!

icdevgroup.org

rick

  • Re: [OT] SurfShopPRO Perl shopping cart system is now open source
    ... shopping cart system is going open source. ... good open source Perl carts out there that will work on shared ... shop.cgi:1758: flock CTLOCK, 8; ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Execute Windows program from Perl script (??)
    ... Tony McGuire wrote: ... > there would be if perl must wait on anything it starts with system. ... That is putting the cart before the horse! ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Paypal integrations
    ... we have been looking for a Perl written shopping cart that has the PayPal's Website Payments Pro integrated with it, ... There several PHP carts that do have it, but prefer to stay with Perl. ... Was hoping someone on the list may know of a Perl cart that has this feature. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Paypal integrations
    ... we have been looking for a Perl written shopping cart that has the PayPal's ... Website Payments Pro integrated with it, ... PHP carts that do have it, but prefer to stay with Perl. ...
    (perl.beginners)