Need advise on sending .eml attachment
- From: exilepanda@xxxxxxxxx (Panda-X)
- Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:53:08 +0800
quite new to be here. I just wondering if Perl have some quite suitable
module to do this.
I have wrote a spam filter for my office, which use Net::POP3 to get mails
and delete() mails that don't want, the 'got()' mails is however saved at
the other place, for 2 reasons, further study on the spam pattern and for
My problem is on the roll back part. I stored the mail in a .eml file,
however, I don't know how to put it back to user per request.
I try to create a new mail, and attach the .eml file with Mail::Sender,
however, the attach.eml file become raw text in the content of the email.
3 questions :
1. Is that Mail::Sender able to fit my task ?
2. should I consider to modify the .eml file is \r\n for each line ?
3. Any module is exactly design for this ?
Any clues is highly appreciate =)
Thank you very much !
- Prev by Date: Re: What don't I understand about hash assigments?
- Next by Date: Re: Tony or Anthony
- Previous by thread: What don't I understand about hash assigments?
- Next by thread: Re: Need advise on sending .eml attachment