script for an mbox

I need to remove all messages older than X from a gigabyte size mbox. Anyone
got a script for this?

Tony Heal

Pace Systems Group, Inc.

800-624-5999 x9317

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SLE] sa-learn refuses to learn.
    ... >> I found that I needed to absolutely specify the missed spam folder ... Put it somewhere where root can run it, ... The script has been modified to work ... with maildir NOT mbox... ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Autoarchive Entourage
    ... Run the script to export as MBOX files. ... go to the Finder and click on the folder so you can watch it create the MBOX ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Script to merge mailinglist archives
    ... > So let me rephrase. ... > Now as you can see, there are multiple mbox files per month. ... A script is called for. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: What am I doing wrong here?
    ... script I get nothing, but if I remove the> escape from the first From ... for msg in mbox: ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Moving mbox mails - need hints
    ... >> I have mails in mbox format that users can access with IMAP. ... >> script, then move the mails to Junk or Inbox. ... >> mbox files. ...
    (comp.unix.shell)