need help on perl script

Hi,

Myself Srinivasa Prasad, I have a querry for the following scenario:

"2. Retrieve mutual fund NAVs (Net Asset Value) from a variety of
online sources where different web sites as to be as input and display
the Mutual fund value with NAV."

I have to write the perl script for the above scenario. Pls help me how
start with this and if you provide the sample peice of code for this it
would really helps me a lot.

your quick response and help with this regard would be very much
appriciated.

Awaiting for your quick response.

Thanks,
Srinivasa Prasad

www.wipro.com

  • RE: need help on perl script
    ... Myself Srinivasa Prasad, I have a querry for the following scenario: ... enables effective Management and marketing of Sports- sponsored events ... I have to write the perl script for the above scenario. ... Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • RE: need help on perl script
    ... Myself Srinivasa Prasad, I have a querry for the following scenario: ... I have to write the perl script for the above scenario. ... Awaiting for your quick response. ... Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • need help on perl script
    ... Myself Srinivasa Prasad, I have a querry for the following scenario: ... "Take the inputs as for perl scripts and java objects and measure the ... I have to write the perl script for the above scenario. ... Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • need help on perl script
    ... Myself Srinivasa Prasad, I have a querry for the following scenario: ... own for retrieval by many portals using web services. ... I have to write the perl script for the above scenario. ... Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: When is it justified to use deadly force in a defense?
    ... Looks like Nospam sent me a response on this one too. ... the hypothetical/invented people involved in the scenario. ... so maybe the papers and history wouldn't be so long... ... would actually *cost* for the shooter. ...
    (misc.legal)