telnet session to read or write a file

Hi Folks,

I am trying to connect to a server where i want to create a file or read a
existing file.
This is my code.

use Net::Telnet ();
$t = new Net::Telnet (Timeout => 10,
Prompt => '/] $/');
# My prompt will be looking after telnet session like this "[
ekusure@lxlogin-2-wip ~ ]"
$username = "ekusure";
$passwd = "qwert123";
$t->login($username, $passwd);
@lines = $t->cmd("who");
print @lines;

I am getting an error
timed-out waiting for a command prompt at ./telnetserver line 8

Can someone show lights on this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SBS 2008 Slow Network Performance with Windows XP Clients
    ... In regard to the SBS BPA I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I had not run ... that the DNS A resource record was pointing to both NIC's on the server. ... Windows Small Business Server 2008-based computer" in the Microsoft Knowledge ... At the command prompt, run the following command: ...
  • RE: Admin Password on Windows 2003
    ... I forgot my Windows 2003 domain administrator password! ... This article explains how to reset a domain administrator password when you ... This method will not work on Windows Server 2000. ... Open Command Prompt, and change to the C:\Tools directory. ...
  • RE: Replication problem on sub-folder
    ... Delete the Ntfrs.jdb file in the \Ntfrs\Jet folder. ... On SBS Server, click Start -> Run, type REGEIDT and click OK. ... controller by the following command in command prompt: ... 1.Use DFSUTIL command to remove the DFS Root. ...
  • Re: Connected to to FPT server but cant list folder or files!
    ... try first to open a command prompt and type "netsh interface portproxy ... > Specifies that the portproxy server delete an IPv4 address from the list of> IPv4 ports and addresses for which the server listens. ... Specifies the IPv4 port to delete. ... >> Mohammed A. Raslan ...
  • Re: connection dropped after a while
    ... From a command prompt on the *server side* ... net config server /autodisconnect:-1 ... Microsoft MVP [Windows] ...