Re: Lingua::Stem 0.83 module installation problem
- From: doug.cacialli@xxxxxxxxx (Doug Cacialli)
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:13:44 -0500
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 4:36 AM, Dermot <paikkos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 16 March 2010 00:29, Doug Cacialli <doug.cacialli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can't locate Lingua/Stem.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
c:\strawberry\perl\vendor\lib .) at lib/Lingua/test.pl line 2.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/Lingua/test.pl line 3.
lib/Lingua/test.pl failed at
C:/strawberry/perl/lib/Module/Build/Base.pm line 2795.
I'm not familiar with Strawberry perl but the error says it can't find
Lingua::Stem. It looks like this is happening during the testing
process. Is it possible to download the package and attempt to install
in manually? You could then set PERL5LIB to include the path to the
to-be-installed Lingua-Stem/lib or edit the test .pl and use lib.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: beginners-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxx
For additional commands, e-mail: beginners-help@xxxxxxxx
Thank you for the help, Dermot. Could you (or someone else on the
list) provide some detail regard how to set PERL5LIB to include the
path to the to-be-installed Lingua-Stem/lib, or edit the test.pl and
use lib? I tried manually installing; perl Build.PL worked fine,
build choked and produced the same error as above. I was able to find
Lingua/Stem.pl ... it's in the Lingua-Stem-0.83 directory
(./lib/Lingua/Stem.pl) I extracted from the compressed install file I
got from CPAN. Is that helpful?
I poked around through some online documentation for about 45 minutes
- I've reached the end of my present skill.
- Prev by Date: Re: running stats on a file
- Next by Date: Re: Lingua::Stem 0.83 module installation problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Lingua::Stem 0.83 module installation problem
- Next by thread: Re: Lingua::Stem 0.83 module installation problem