Re: Using array of reference variables in perl

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 01:16, Sooraj S <soorajspadmanabhan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for your reply..

I have used all the standard headers. The only thing that am concerend
is that i want my array opt as an array of references.
@opt = (\$opt1,\$opt2,\$opt3);

When i iterate through the array, if it finds my condition to be
matched, it should set the value to 100, so that the original options
should get changed.

Pls clarifiy this.
snip

The answer is don't do that. I showed you a simpler way to do what
you desire in the example code I sent in the last email. If you have
any specific questions about that code, please ask them.

--
Chas. Owens
wonkden.net