Re: Check if words are in uppercase?

@John : Thank you for your advices.

@Rob Dixon : Your script works fine, but i want to add a little more
thing. In fact, i want to detect if a word is in line (of course) and
if it's not in uppercase.
I mean, for example, i want to detect :
but not ALL (which is correct for me).

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Roadshows, Part V
    ... each of the "skits" with John and Miles, there was a part where Miles ... script with cues for the lights and sound folks. ... "Listen, you know I really dig that Priscilla chick, right?" ...
  • 0.325
    ... This script is used by Linus and Marcelo to rearrange and reformat BK ... +'' => 'Christoph Lameter', ... '' => 'John Hawkes', ... '' => 'Paul Mundt', ...
  • Re: rename files in directory
    ... When I run your script I get an error: " Microsoft VBScript runtime error: ... contain a " - " string. ... as part of the query. ...
  • Re: Origin of Chinese spoken languages
    ... > The Yi script is a separate script. ... > John> It is frequently mentioned by Chinese writers of the Ming ... > John> of the characters look like specific Chinese ones. ...
  • Re: Domain Rename
    ... John, well I did everything including the script that was provided by ... >> Did you rename your server? ... >> switch is to be used after a domain rename. ...