Re: Convert HTML to PDF

On 14 June 2011 20:39, Dr.Ruud <rvtol+usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2011-06-14 10:54, Ramprasad Prasad wrote:

I am trying to use PDF::FromHTML on my linux ( Fedora 12 ) machine
[...]

Is there a better way of creating PDF from HTML .. I believe this
particular
module is not much supported any longer

I prefer to use webkit for this:
https://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/

How can I put page breaks

Relevant Pages

  • single file documents
    ... documents such as the Fedora 7 Installation ... A .pdf or even a large .html would ... save me the pain of repeated manual two-sided ...
    (Fedora)
  • help please remove me from the list.
    ... Re: Web Browsers ... No network after upgrade to Fedora 2 ... We are using a router but linux has so many browsers that it by passes the proxy server that I hav set using squid. ... >>I'm using the one from jpackage and I had to install the webapps>>seperately. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 54, Issue 170
    ... I've never tried to install it with a disk ... Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install ... Re: Linux Outlaws (Armin) ... Fedora 9 asking for disc 1 on dvd install ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 55, Issue 19
    ... tcsh and fedora 9 ... Keeping Firefox+Flash from eating your CPU ... > available for Linux? ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: RH rips again Was: extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?
    ... I use Fedora in exactly the same way I used ... >Red Hat Linux before it... ... Right, but it's a big change from RHL 7.3 Pro, which came with both. ... If that works out, and I can configure it just like my LAN server, ...
    (Fedora)