perl equivelent of which in bash

Greetings!
basically I need a perl equivalent in bash that does which and gives me the binary path. I need this because I run my script in different systems I want the binary automatically adjusted.

Thanks!
Jim.

  • Re: perl equivelent of which in bash
    ... me the binary path. ... I need this because I run my script in different ... use Env q/@PATH/; ... and a lot of courage to move in the opposite ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: perl equivelent of which in bash
    ... the binary path. ... I need this because I run my script in different systems I ... A quick search of CPAN for the word "which" turned up ... Robert Wohlfarth ...
    (perl.beginners)