Gathering Solutions

From: Kareem Nutt (methodmano_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/08/04

    Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:06:52 -0500

    I have the following predicate that returns the following as an example:

    findPosSol(19,2,L).

    L = [1, 1, 3, 3, 11] ;

    L = [1, 1, 3, 5, 9] ;

    L = [1, 1, 3, 7, 7] ;

    L = [1, 1, 5, 5, 7] ;

    What I would like to do is of these four, find the correct solution to
    which I have the following predicate:

    sol(L,N).
    (prints out some stuff if solution is correct)

    How do I run each one of my possible solutions through sol(L,N). I
    tried using bagof and findall but they were returning things I didn't
    want (or I was using them wrong).

    Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks!