Re: CLP(FD) team for the ASP solver competition

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:03:06 +0000, Ulrich Neumerkel wrote:

Of course. My point is just that even here must_be/2 helps to clarify
some cases that wouldn'nt be that clear and efficient without it.

"clear" ok - "efficient" ... you have mentioned that a couple of times
already, and I do not see how must_be/2 is good for efficiency (you mean
run-time efficiency, no ?)

Another thing about must_be/2 : I think that a library that possibly
throws exceptions - and using must_be/2 does that - should also catch
those exceptions.

Cheers

Bart Demoen
.