Re: Is there a good JDO analog in the Python world?

From: Ian Bicking (ianb_at_colorstudy.com)
Date: 10/09/03

Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:14:18 -0500

On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 07:27 AM, Joshua wrote:
> Hello, Im looking to move some Java projects to Python and am curious
> as to the best JDO/OJB -style object persistence mechanism.

Check out:
   http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/HigherLevelDatabaseProgramming

(Not entirely complete, though -- e.g., PDO isn't on there)

thinkware.se had a Wiki page with a listing as well, but that seems to
be down due to a disk space issue.

--
Ian Bicking | ianb@colorstudy.com | http://blog.ianbicking.org

Relevant Pages

  • Is there a good JDO analog in the Python world?
    ... Im looking to move some Java projects to Python and am curious ... as to the best JDO/OJB -style object persistence mechanism. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Is there a good JDO analog in the Python world?
    ... Im looking to move some Java projects to Python and am curious ... Is that anything like PyDO or PDO (about which there was very recently ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: light weight types
    ... But since that part of the post was a digression about python, ... That was completely unclear from the context, which was Joshua ... Cranmer's suggestion about a possible Java syntax. ... I'll take your word for it, it was a digression about Python. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)