Re: Rekall not longer available from theKompany.com - a fabrication

From: Todd Stephens (huzzah_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: 11/02/03

Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 23:15:19 GMT

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 11:50:32 -0500, Paul Rubin wrote:

> The claim that I see is that:
>
> Basically, the answer is TKC is bankrupt. TKC's team of developers
> have not been paid for over 5 months (some even longer).
>
> The word "bankrupt" is qualified by the word "basically" which I take to
> mean that TKC is out of money but there has not yet necessarily been a

Regardless of the OP's intentions, I think the word "bankrupt" is not
qualified by "basically" so much as it is qualified by "is".

--
Todd Stephens

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VP Joe Biden, Obamas Dan Quayle
    ... Spend more money, spend your way out of bankruptcy, Simple, Huh? ... can?t do it financially.We?re going to go bankrupt as a nation. ... (7/16/09 - Virginia, AARP Health Meeting) ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Cash for clunkers, hmmmmm
    ... Gov can't go bankrupt until all the folks money is taxed away. ... Got plenty of food in the house, and a full tank of gas in the car. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: So, Osama is dead
    ... MONEY they lost or wasted against how much he spent. ... But what he doesn't see, is that by staying, we are doing exactly what they want, to bankrupt our country and allowing them to kill more Americans more easily. ... They didn't follow the Russians home, and they won't follow us, so GET OUT. ... Once they retaliate, it will be evident that the snake will always grow a new head as long as we insist on staying over there. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: HP stopping VMS paper documentation ?
    ... That is not bankrupt. ... It's nowhere near zero percent. ... Why would anyone want to loan out money without getting any interest? ... Negative Yields and Nominal Constant Maturity Treasury Series Rates ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Newsnight 17th Feb
    ... He injected vast sums of public money, but despite that, ... the project was, and still is bankrupt. ... around one tenth of the cost of construction of High Speed 1. ... Why shouldn't greedy shareholders expect a return on any investment? ...
    (uk.railway)