python in dreamweaver

From: Ben (crescent_au_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 01/28/04

Date: 27 Jan 2004 18:18:39 -0800

Hi all,

Is it possible to design my web site in Dreamweaver and add python
codes in it later??

Thanx
Ben

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Convert Yes/No fields from Access into Check Boxes in Word Mer
    ... Graham Mayor - Word MVP ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... since there are many codes, i.e., IF, MERGEFIELD, False (my is not ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: Zip code formatting
    ... and nine digit zips respectively. ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... My Excel file contains zip codes that are ... zip codes add actual 0000's to the code so it appears as 12345-0000. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: ImageReady - help
    ... >Why does Adobe put out IR when they have GoLive? ... Because GoLive is a web site builder/designer app (i.e it's about page ... near as well as Dreamweaver. ... Hecate - The Real One ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.photoshop)
  • Re: Zip code xxxxx-xxxx is merging in as a zero. Why?
    ... My web site www.gmayor.com ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... If you have a mixture of 5 and 9 digit zip codes then you will have ...
    (microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields)
  • Re: CURLY QUOTES
    ... ASCII codes below 128 were standardized a long time ago, ... My web site www.gmayor.com ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)