Fake post alert(was: Stackless Website down, Project gone, I'm dead.)

From: Christian Tismer (tismer_at_stackless.com)
Date: 04/02/04

Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:36:20 +0200
To: Robert Brewer <fumanchu@amor.org>

Robert Brewer wrote:

> I hope I'm hearing your words as worse than you mean them. I haven't
> been on this list for long, but I've quickly learned to appreciate your
> ingenuity, experience, and determination. I was going to tell you today
> I ended up using your solution to my recent deduping problem
> (sufficiently molded to my existing code, of course ;)--I really
> appreciate your help with that!

That's nice to hear! I'm interested to know how you got
along with removing relationships between records.

> If Stackless is truly gone, I pray you are able to find a new project or
> group where you feel truly useful.

I don't deserver this honor, since I didn't write that nonsense.
But many thanks, anyway.

sincerely -- chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer@stackless.com>

  • Re: Kikusui ORC-27A tubed oscilator mods.
    ... ingenuity and determination as well as their racial cohesion. ... FDR deliberately provoked them to attack Pearl Harbor and knew it was ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)
  • Re: Kikusui ORC-27A tubed oscilator mods.
    ... ingenuity and determination as well as their racial cohesion. ... FDR deliberately provoked them to attack Pearl Harbor and knew it was ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)
  • Re: cool project
    ... determination, persistence, and ingenuity. ... life and how to succeed, which was probably the real goal of the ... It's a wonderful story AND the bike itself, ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: cool project
    ... Not the bike itself, but the kid's determination, ... persistence, and ingenuity. ...
    (rec.woodworking)