Re: pdf2txt

From: Cameron Laird (claird_at_lairds.com)
Date: 05/28/04

Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:57:58 -0000

--
Cameron Laird <claird@phaseit.net>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Python, Perl & PDF files
    ... > Are there any plans in the near future to support PDF files in Python ... Claiming that CPAN represents Perl "supporting" something isn't really ... There is an extensive set of third party libraries available ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: pdf2txt
    ... > Is there a way via Python or even Perl to capture records from a pdf and ... > The data needs to be taken from the forms and moved into a database, ... Maybe you can call these from Python, or link via a C extension. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Python, Perl & PDF files
    ... as barbaric as Perl's syntax is, it does outshine Python... ... I hate having to use Perl just to deal with PDF files. ... that the Perl syntax outshines Python's because it has _more thorough and complete support for PDF_, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: FOAK: Getting data from XPS / PDF files
    ... to PDF, and/or exporting to a format other than PDF? ... got nothing much in the way of insight to offer. ... Because even though I have had to dabble in BASH, Tcl, Python, ... Javascript, Perl, PHP, HTML at work and, for an OU course, ColdFusion, I never ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: pdf2txt
    ... > Is there a way via Perl or even Python to capture records from a pdf and ... > The data needs to be taken from the forms and moved into a database, ...
    (comp.lang.perl)