reStructuredText Cheat Sheet

From: David Goodger (goodger_at_python.org)
Date: 06/01/04

Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 08:29:28 -0400
To: python-list@python.org,  python-announce@python.org

I whipped together a cheat sheet for reStructuredText:
1 page for syntax, and a 1 page reference for directives
and roles. Please take a look:
<http://docutils.sf.net/docs/rst/cheatsheet.txt> (not
meant to be converted to HTML; use the source text as-is).
Feedback is welcome.

--
David Goodger <http://python.net/~goodger>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Best tools for writing an assembler?
    ... unnormalized syntax] is MASM and the Intel syntax it is associated with. ... In fact, based on the reference for MASM 6.1, one could "reintegrate" the ... Then it suffices to lay out one set of phrase structure rules for the ... Loop directives appear only in context and include phrase structure ...
    (comp.compilers)
  • Re: Named regexp variables, an extension proposal.
    ... John Machin wrote: ... reference the literal contents of groups appearing after the variable ... Regex syntax is over-rich already. ... complete parser for Verilog, I want to take an easier 'good enough' ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Interesting article: In the Beginning: An RDBMS history
    ... First a frame of reference. ... Human Communication. ... syntax: grammars, forms, interview-style talks. ... To me to book "Pragmatics of Human Communication", ...
    (comp.databases.theory)
  • Re: Determining EVERY month between 2 given dates
    ... Both come back with the error "Syntax error in Create Table statement" ... Database is an Access 2007 database looking at Access 2007 tables ... Is it because of the need to create a Reference to DAO? ... Dim ref As Reference, DAOfound As Boolean ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: fprintf is not reading the
    ... I can trace it back to at least 1992 and MATLAB 4.0 based on the help text in i.m using the 2i syntax; there's no such file in MATLAB 3.5, and I'm not certain if I could find a machine old enough to run that version to check if it works there. ... Maybe, but I can't find a reference that old, at least not without doing some serious archaeology. ... It was late here and I was sitting up in the dark watching lightning to make sure if started any grass fires we were at least going to be able to get out if necessary. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)