- From: "BartlebyScrivener" <rpdooling@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 22 Jan 2007 07:38:57 -0800
I don't get it if I just launch
firefox from the commandline. Only when I use the Python module.
I spoke too soon. I do get it from the command line if firefox is not
already running. Same is true with the Python script.
Must be a Gnome or Debian thing. Sorry for the distraction.
- From: BartlebyScrivener
- Prev by Date: Re: OpenOffice 2.0 UNO update Links; need help
- Next by Date: Re: beep or sound playing under linux
- Previous by thread: GetBoundingMetrics
- Next by thread: module check