Re: error showing file not found

You can see the file whether it is loaded in C:\Python and you entered
it correctly. Problem should not occur.
Else you may refer Python docs for Error and Exception handling.
Regs,
Subhabrata.

bio...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I am new to python.I have installed Biopython in Windows.I am working
using IDLE.When I want to get structure of local pdb file it is showing
error that "no such file or directory".Can anybody tell what is the
problem.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.

  • Re: Firefox on 9.04 wont play videos at YouTube
    ... When I installed 9.04, it found the internet OK, but 9.1 cannot find it by itself, and I cant make it. ... This message has been scanned for viruses and ... dangerous content by MailScanner, and is ... believed to be clean. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Firefox on 9.04 wont play videos at YouTube
    ... I'm sorry if this particular issue has already been discussed; I haven't been paying attention to the threads as of late. ... This message has been scanned for viruses and ... dangerous content by MailScanner, and is ... believed to be clean. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Denyhost
    ... your ssh port and adds dodgy IPs which attack 22 to hosts.allow (I ... This message has been scanned for viruses and ... dangerous content by MailScanner, and is ... believed to be clean. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • RE: Advice sought on makine web-server safe
    ... > I don't think it was a trick question, ... This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: IDS-IPS Recommendations
    ... Cisco am looking at a Cisco ASA5510 IPS edition. ... This message has been scanned for viruses and ... dangerous content by MailScanner, and is ... believed to be clean. ...
    (Security-Basics)