Re: error showing file not found

You can see the file whether it is loaded in C:\Python and you entered
it correctly. Problem should not occur.
Else you may refer Python docs for Error and Exception handling.
Regs,
Subhabrata.

bio...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I am new to python.I have installed Biopython in Windows.I am working
using IDLE.When I want to get structure of local pdb file it is showing
error that "no such file or directory".Can anybody tell what is the
problem.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.
.