Re: what IDE is the best to write python?
- From: aahz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Aahz)
- Date: 3 Feb 2009 13:53:39 -0800
In article <hV%hl.29854$Sp5.19680@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Catherine Heathcote <catherine.heathcote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tim Rowe wrote:
2009/2/3 Jervis Whitley <jervisau@xxxxxxxxx>:
real programmers use ed.
Ed? Eee, tha' were lucky. We had to make holes in Hollerith cards wi'
our bare teeth...
You had teeth!?!
Oh and hi, I shall be a new face in the crowd ;)
Welcome! Looks like you'll fit right ni.
(Yes, that's a typo but it's such a lovely one...)
Aahz (aahz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/
Weinberg's Second Law: If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote
programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
- Prev by Date: Re: x64 speed
- Next by Date: Re: English-like Python
- Previous by thread: Re: what IDE is the best to write python?
- Next by thread: Re: what IDE is the best to write python?