confused with subprocess.Popen
- From: Soumen banerjee <soumen08@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 13:42:30 +0530
for a certain app, i used to use a command:
os.system("soundwrapper espeak -f line.txt")
now, if i wanted to kill espeak, i would have to run:
since the subprocess module allows sending SIGKILL to the process, i
decided to switch to using it. However i cant pass the spaced out
arguments to it. For example:
a=subprocess.Popen("soundwrapper espeak -f line.txt")
results in a OSError, no such file or directory.
How do i use the Popen function?
- Prev by Date: Re: SQL and CSV
- Next by Date: Re: Python 2.6, File read() problems in Windows Xp
- Previous by thread: 亞洲成人影音城
- Next by thread: Re: confused with subprocess.Popen