Programming Praxis

Please visit my blog, Programming Praxis, which presents a collection
of programming etudes. Newbies will find exercises that extend their
programming abilities. Savvy programmers can use the exercises to
sharpen their skills or learn a new language. Brave programmers can
submit their code to the review of their colleagues.

Programming Praxis isn't a contest. No points are awarded, no scores
are kept. The exercises simply provide an opportunity to hone your
skills; the effort is its own reward.

Programming Praxis is available on the web at http://programmingpraxis.wordpress.com.
Come join us!

  • Re: Implementing strstr
    ... exercises they contain. ... and study abilities I'd expect from first-year college students C, ... Most of it's honestly pretty obvious if you do any programming and ... I continue to push updates to the public git tree before running them ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Help me come up with a few and simple programming challenges
    ... functional programming, and in real life actual algorithmic development is rather rare; most programming is more about data structures and communication. ... because I don't really care to do some toy programs for funny toy exercises. ... Maybe in some cases stuff like that could be applied to real-life problems, but I've never even heard of anything like that, so I don't bother. ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)
  • Re: TAOCP prerequisite
    ... Programming is like the bible in the CS/Math sense. ... note that many interesting points are covered only in the exercises. ... on the first time through a ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Noob programer request help!
    ... yet for the rate at which the act of programming generates new ideas for ... exercises. ... introductory Java programming courses, ... or releasing it as open source or freeware for the community. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • for newbies HTDP
    ... My purpose is NOT PROVIDING solutions to exercises in the book (they ... DESIGN-PROCESS (I am sorry there is no BEST way to debug a programme as ... you more productive by chnaging you from SYNTAX oriented to PROGRAMMING ... a-lon) empty] ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)