- From: Oleg Broytman <phd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 15:45:21 +0300
I'm pleased to announce version 0.12.1, a bugfix release of branch 0.12
What is SQLObject
SQLObject is an object-relational mapper. Your database tables are described
as classes, and rows are instances of those classes. SQLObject is meant to be
easy to use and quick to get started with.
SQLObject supports a number of backends: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite,
Firebird, Sybase, MSSQL and MaxDB (also known as SAPDB).
Where is SQLObject
News and changes:
News since 0.12.0
* The cache culling algorithm was enhanced to eliminate memory leaks by
removing references to dead objects; tested on a website that runs around
4 million requests a day.
* Fixed a bug in col.py and dbconnection.py - if dbEncoding is None suppose
* Fixed three bugs in PostgresConnection.
* Fixed a bug in FirebirdConnection.
For a more complete list, please see the news:
Oleg Broytman http://phd.pp.ru/ phd@xxxxxxxxx
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
- Prev by Date: SQLObject 0.11.3
- Next by Date: Re: Need help to pass self.count to other classes.
- Previous by thread: SQLObject 0.11.3
- Next by thread: Re: C Module's '1.#INF' changes to 'inf' at Python