Re: Email Script
- From: Steve Holden <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 18:24:51 -0500
Victor Subervi wrote:
On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Victor Subervi <victorsubervi@xxxxxxxxx[...]
This sends only the first of the two emails. Why doesn't it work toNp.
send the second? What do?
Should I put a timer between instances of Email?
Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119
PyCon is coming! Atlanta, Feb 2010 http://us.pycon.org/
Holden Web LLC http://www.holdenweb.com/
UPCOMING EVENTS: http://holdenweb.eventbrite.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: Docstrings considered too complicated
- Next by Date: Re: Docstrings considered too complicated
- Previous by thread: Re: Email Script
- Next by thread: Re: Writing an assembler in Python