Re: building a dict
- From: Andreas Waldenburger <usenot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:28:09 +0100
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 08:36:55 -0400 Steve Holden <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Andreas Waldenburger wrote:I was a bit trigger happy there, I admit. But with vocabulary questions
On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 13:42:12 -0800 (PST) vsolerPossibly so, and that's a useful site, but I hope you aren't
By the way, I suppose I am the OP. Since I am not an native EnglishPerhaps you can find out yourself:
speaking person, I do not know what it stands for. Perhaps you can
suggesting that Vicente shouldn't have asked. It seemed like a
perfectly acceptable question to me.
like these, my first reflex is to ask the web rather than people,
because it's usually quicker than Usenet (albeit often only by a minute
or so). I somehow felt the need to bestow that bit of "wisdom" on the
But yeah, the question is fine, of course.
- Prev by Date: Re: "Breaking" the __main__ script
- Next by Date: Re: NoSQL Movement?
- Previous by thread: Re: building a dict
- Next by thread: Re: building a dict