Is there any library for indexing binary data?

Recently, I am finding a good library for build index on binary data.
Xapian & Lucene for python binding focus on text digestion rather than
binary data. Could anyone give me some recommendation? Is there any
library for indexing binary data no matter whether it is written in

In my case, there is a very big datatable which stores structured
binary data, eg:
struct Item
long id; // used as key
double value;

I want to build the index on "id" field to speed on searching. Since
this datatable is not constant, the library should support incremental
indexing. If there is no suitable library, I have to do the index by

Thank you in advance.