GAE + recursion limit

Hi,
I'm writing a small translator using pyparsing library v1.5.2
(http://pyparsing.wikispaces.com/) and I'm using it both from command
line
and on Google App Engine. Recently I checked one of my samples which
runs
perfect from CLI against GAE and it throws me "RuntimeError 'maximum
recursion
depth exceeded'".
I did some investigation and found out that recursion
limit is the same locally and inside GA (1000). I've also tested it
locally decreasing this limit to 900 but the error didn't happen.
The problem itself rises inside pyparsing lib, line 995.

Does anyone have any clue what that might be?
Why the problem is on GAE (even when run locally), when command line
run works just fine (even with recursion limit decreased)?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Soltys

  • chown/chgrp -R : Permission denied
    ... When I use an local admin account to recursively use chown and chgrp ... command, presumably because command cannot descend into the ... not all at once using recursion? ...
    (comp.unix.questions)
  • Re: ld : cannot find entry symbol _start Linux gcc 2.96
    ... that your actual command line ... project is using extremely weird naming convention. ... generated dependency files, your project is using "normal" naming ... In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Configure process error in compilation of libxml2
    ... Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation. ... re-run the command "by hand". ... In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: find command : only print the file name matches
    ... > I am using this find command to find a string, ... I wonder how to manipulate the command so that only the ... Then I thought you'd be interested in doing just with a recursive grep :-) ... Mind, that in your case, mixing the *.h and the recursion limits the ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: GAE + recursion limit
    ... Why the problem is on GAE, when command line ... run works just fine (even with recursion limit decreased)? ... Most likely google runs a customized python, ...
    (comp.lang.python)