Re: Accumulate function in python
- From: Duncan Booth <duncan.booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Jul 2010 17:51:34 GMT
dhruvbird <dhruvbird@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 19, 4:28 pm, Peter Otten <__pete...@xxxxxx> wrote:Why would you find yourself doing it more than once? Write it once in a
I have a list of integers: x = [ 0, 1, 2, 1, 1, 0, 0, 2, 3 ]
And would like to compute the cumulative sum of all the integers
from index zero into another array. So for the array above, I should
get: [ 0, 1, 3, 4, 5, 5, 5, 7, 10 ]
What is the best way (or pythonic way) to get this.
not really :)
It's just that I was wondering if a built-in function for doing such
things (which I find myself doing increasingly with an explicit loop)
function and then just re-use the code.
- Prev by Date: Re: why is this group being spammed?
- Next by Date: Re: CPython Signal Handler Check for SIGKILL
- Previous by thread: Re: Accumulate function in python
- Next by thread: Re: Accumulate function in python