Re: Where is the man page of python library
- From: geremy condra <debatem1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 01:03:34 -0700
On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 10:24 PM, march <hellomarch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Steven, thank you for your reply.
It is true that I didn't read the document with enough carefulness.
some of my questions are answered in the page I post the link of. Some
But the documentation is poor. You need to read throughout the entire
page, hoping to find what you need about one single API, and you might
I don't think "Python is a volunteer effort" can justify the poor
documentation. Linux, glibc are based on volunteer effort too, and
they has good documentations.
I am not blaming those volunteers who devote their precious time to
this language. It will be good if the python communities get more
people who like to write documentation.
Anyway, thank you again.
1) don't top post, it's bad form.
2) I'd be happy to help you through the process of getting your doc
changes written and onto the tracker. Others more capable than myself
have offered their help once things reach that stage.
- Prev by Date: Re: Where is the man page of python library
- Next by Date: Re: Easy questions from a python beginner
- Previous by thread: Re: Where is the man page of python library
- Next by thread: Re: Where is the man page of python library