Are those features still the same?
- From: francogrex <franco@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:45:52 +0200
Hi, I'm not a Python programmer but I'm
interested in it and I found this table from
Norvig that dates for some years (I re-posted
it temporarily on my site below to take it out
of context a little). I'm not interested in
any comparisons only in the Python features (
last column), can someone whether the
information in the Python features column is
still correct today. Thanks
- Prev by Date: Re: non-blocking IO EAGAIN on write
- Next by Date: Re: Are those features still the same?
- Previous by thread: Builtn super() function. How to use it with multiple inheritance? And why should I use it at all?
- Next by thread: Re: Are those features still the same?