Re: PyCharm

On Oct 15, 4:06 am, Kai Diefenbach <kai.diefenb...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2010-10-13 23:36:31 +0200, Robert H said:

It sucks.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/python-ide-code-completion-test

Kai

Kai,

Your video is childish and silly. A lot of IDE's use <CRTL>+<SPACE>
to invoke code completion. You purposely did not use it and chose to
slap your keys and anger and confusion. You should have said you like
Wing IDE better because it has popup code completion while PyCharm
uses a key stoke for it.

-Jim

  • OT - Under Someones Skin...
    ... he was sitting in his dim basement, pounding the keys in furious ... anger, I was out riding my bike, taking my girlfriend to dinner, and ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: [QUIZ] Micrrowave Numbers (#118)
    ... On 3/30/07, Brown, Warren wrote: ... I think the confusion is that I specified input and output to both be ... Input is NOT the keys you would press. ... perhaps, if I requested the output as an array such as [1, 2, 0, ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: PyWarts: time, datetime, and calendar modules
    ... On 01/14/2012 02:11 PM, Devin Jeanpierre wrote: ... For instance, if an object has a member which is a type that implements __call__ but is also useful to access "on its own", is that a field or a function? ... Personally, I'd suggest the thing to "fix" to solve your confusion would be how things like your code completion and dirdisplay the results, not anything fundamental about the language. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Keys in a .NET Framework Dataset
    ... Sorry for any confusion (although ... > The scope of a key is the scope of the element that contains it. ... Framework DataSet schema, keys are defined at the DataSet level, which means ... > I can't find a similar statement like it in the .NET documentation. ...
  • Re: Useless GMs
    ... It's caused me a fair amount of ... confusion as well. ... Actually I have two keys right now that are not in that keyring and they ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)