Re: Newbie subprocess question
- From: News123 <news1234@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:11:10 +0100
On 11/26/2010 12:18 AM, Tim Harig wrote:
On 2010-11-25, Hugo Léveillé <hugol@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Above line should work.
I'm starting various application using subprocess.Popen without any
problem. The problem is with application inside "Program Files". It
looks like subprocess is stopping the application string after
"Program". I tried puting the programe name inside double quote like
'"Program File*..."'. No luck.
Not sure you you are having issues.
In order to avoid the double backslashes (such, that you can just copy
paste from the windows explorer or from a
command line shell you could additionally prefix the string with r.
copying and pasting reduces the risk of typos
- Prev by Date: Re: SQLite date fields
- Next by Date: Re: Parsing markup.
- Previous by thread: Re: Newbie subprocess question
- Next by thread: Re: Newbie subprocess question