Re: WxPython versus Tkinter.
- From: Kevin Walzer <kw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:16:49 -0500
On 1/23/11 8:33 PM, rantingrick wrote:
Well wxPython ha a treectrl too. And if we were comparing apples to
apples then we would compare the wx.TreeCtrl to the Tk::TreeCtrl.
However there are many things that a ListCtrl can do that a treectrl
can't. The biggest difference.... COLUMNS
The ttk::treeview widget can also function as a multi-column listbox, and can include both tree and multi-column listbox features in a single window. It's a very flexible widget.
Code by Kevin
- Prev by Date: Re: How to execute foreing code from Python
- Next by Date: Re: WxPython versus Tkinter.
- Previous by thread: Re: WxPython versus Tkinter.
- Next by thread: Re: WxPython versus Tkinter.