Re: WxPython versus Tkinter.

On Jan 24, 1:34 pm, MRAB <pyt...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]
I'd like to invoke Godwin's law at this point.

Actually no. And i'll give good reason.

Tyler's argument, which lacked greatly in compassion for people with
disabilities brought out my accusation. It was not an accusation meant
to merely insult just to invoke a flame war; which is the definition
of Godwins Law.

It is a fact that Tyler displayed despicable intolerance for people
who have disabilities and such a correlation to totalitarian regimes
was not only the correct response but in fact the only response to
such veiled hate speech. We cannot allow such displays to slip by
unchallenged by this community. And hopefully Tyler will see the
unjust position he has taken and beg for forgiveness.

  • Re: Diabetes Care in the School and Day Care Setting
    ... Since the application of the IDEA and ADA to the rights of school ... Here is all the applicable Federal Law I can find right now on the ... Individuals with Disabilities Education Act; ... Most representation in this field is done by free disability advocates, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: 508 compliance and Javascript
    ... Javascript must be enabled to use it, then it is still valid from 508. ... This law has a specific and well-defined domain: ... an example) anyone with any disabilities and any ... of your business presumes no clients with disabilities (say freestyle ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: best way to ignore large fonts?
    ... The law doesn't mention font scaling specifically, ... individuals with disabilities who are Federal employees to have access ... information or services from a Federal department or agency to have access ... > scalable designs. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Holding CAS and the Tribunal to the Same Standard
    ... First class cricket is only a small portiion of the cricket played ... whole lot more and decisions being referred to off field umpires. ... some of which over ride cricket law. ... I don't think that any competent umpire would invoke the law on a ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)