Re: Use the Source Luke

On Jan 30, 2:53 am, Steven D'Aprano <steve
+comp.lang.pyt...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In fact, Google
themselves offer a desktop app that does just that:

http://desktop.google.com/features.html

Yes, but at the expense of your privacy! How much private information
is being sent back to Google plex an used to flash more click ads at
you? Well i guess we could say, google does spam us, but at least we
are more likely to be *slightly* interested in the spam.

  • Re: Suspicious Sale, Am I Getting Scammed
    ... >>Frank's equally entitled to take a pass on spam email. ... violation of the eBay rules. ... and financial information in order to complete transactions. ... privacy of other users. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: Minor fraud
    ... discontinue using privacy addresses as an anti-spam measure. ... A great deal of the "spam" I get these days are ... spammer was using my email address in the "reply" field of their spam, ... addresses in the "reply" field has made it undesirable for mailservers ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: OT - Dontcha feel good about this one?
    ... If you think of Spam as an invasion of privacy, ... It's just spam. ... Anotherwords I can still resort to distortion but because its not as ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam Suggestions?
    ... at "learning" spam mail and moving to the right folder. ... it's client based so it's more of a network admin headache. ... Their old IT guy said it was better than Symantec because like viruses ... avoided the additional expense. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] A funny (but real) story for XMAS
    ... > to gather more evidences about their privacy malpractices. ... If you're in a US state that has spam legislation passed, or in a country where spamming is ... CERT sucks? ... In my UNIX & Security college course, we're being told CERT is a great ...
    (Full-Disclosure)