Re: Tkinter bug?

In article
<5790ee23-37d1-4cdd-b88b-a63c2b627c41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
rusi <rustompmody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I start turtle from idle, and issue commands from there, there are
all kinds of strange behaviors.

Have you tried starting IDLE with the "-n" switch?

http://docs.python.org/library/turtle.html

--
Ned Deily,
nad@xxxxxxx

  • Re: Scheduled Task - defrag.exe
    ... I can't find the switch that enables the "Stop the task if ... the computer ceases to be idle" check box. ... XP results in "command line parameter not recognised". ... that there isn't such a switch for XP ...
  • Arctic Cat magnetic carb switches
    ... the engine stalling at idle when the engine was warm. ... Because you could make the engine run by simply moving the throttle lever ... The cause was the adjustment of the magnetic switch ...
    (rec.sport.snowmobiles)
  • Re: 86 EFCS (ESA) advance prob.
    ... ground is put on the carb switch and the EFCS module is supposed to ... instances when the module is providing vacuum advance at idle, ... with a ground present on the switch lead. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.chrysler)
  • Re: More questions on tuning my wireless network...
    ... the idle laptop starts to move traffic, ... from Cisco's campus and 80% of your neighbors are Cisco engineers ... running wireless networks. ... Switch to 802.11a at 5.8GHz. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [announce] [patch] Voluntary Kernel Preemption Patch
    ... > preempt the idle task while it's processing softirqs the same way we can ... moving it to ksoftirqd can shorten that time any further. ... > switch to ksoftirqd cheaply and once we switch away from ...
    (Linux-Kernel)