Re: Implicit initialization is EXCELLENT
- From: John Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 21:58:01 +0000 (UTC)
In <iuvu5p$g1n$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> John Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
which praised the bendfists of implicit initialization.
Wow, that's quite a typo! I meant "benefits", of course.
John Gordon A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon@xxxxxxxxx B is for Basil, assaulted by bears
-- Edward Gorey, "The Gashlycrumb Tinies"
- Prev by Date: How do twisted and multiprocessing.Process create zombies?
- Next by Date: Re: emacs lisp text processing example (html5 figure/figcaption)
- Previous by thread: Re: Implicit initialization is EXCELLENT
- Next by thread: Re: Implicit initialization is EXCELLENT