Re: The end to all language wars and the great unity API to come!

On 07/05/2011 05:35 PM, rantingrick wrote:
One thing is for sure, i always get a giggle from your self
defeating posts. You're the best enemy a person could have.
Thank you. *bows*

Every time I see a rantingrick post, it's like watching the Black Knight scene from the Holy Grail yet again. You know what's going to happen; you know he has a purposeless fight; you know he's going to laughably lose; and you know he's going to *think* that he is invincible & has won.

ARTHUR: What are you going to do, bleed on me?
BLACK KNIGHT: I'm invincible!
ARTHUR: You're a looney.

Sigh...ready for an intermission...

-tkc