Re: The end to all language wars and the great unity API to come!

sal migondis wrote:

How could a belief be wrong?

I believe you are a small glass of beer. Are you *actually* a small glass of
beer in reality? If so, my belief is right. If you are a human being, then
my belief is wrong.

--
Steven

  • Re: ************** ENTIRE BEER GLASS COLLECTION FOR SALE ************
    ... This collection comprises of more than 70 different Beer Glasses, ... This is a MUST for the Beer Glass Collector.Here is a list of all the Beer ... Lindener Special Beer (Semi-Tall with Stem) ...
    (rec.food.drink.beer)
  • Re: ************** ENTIRE BEER GLASS COLLECTION FOR SALE ************
    ... This collection comprises of more than 70 different Beer Glasses, ... This is a MUST for the Beer Glass Collector.Here is a list of all the Beer ... Lindener Special Beer (Semi-Tall with Stem) ...
    (rec.food.drink.beer)
  • Not a newby, but a few simple questions
    ... I've been kit brewing for a couple of years now, ... Glass carboys. ... Yet the 25l wine kit I got ... I experimented with a batch of beer fermented in the wine bin ...
    (rec.crafts.brewing)
  • Re: Ten Tips To Consider When Brewing Beer From Home
    ... Balance: No matter what I try, and I've tried everything I can think ... glass of foam, then the 12-20 oz glass of beer. ... The first couple ounces being foam is usually due to the beer that is sitting ...
    (rec.crafts.brewing)
  • Re: Does beer taste better in a glass?
    ... I recently tried drinking a beer from a glass. ... You don't know what you are talking about with the taste of beer, but the rest takes me back to the South Pacific, Philippine Islands. ... My wife's father came over one day with a small branch off of a tree, he said it was a herb or seasoning type of tree. ...
    (soc.retirement)