Re: "Python Wizard," with apologies to The Who

On 7/12/2011 11:40 AM, John Keisling said this:
After too much time coding Python scripts and reading Mark Lutz's
Python books, I was inspired to write the following lyrics. For those
too young to remember, the tune is that of "Pinball Wizard," by The
Who. May it bring you as much joy as it brought me!

<SNIP>

You realize that you must now reprise this with,
"I'm your wicked Uncle Guido" ... right?

Tim Daneliuk
tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: "Python Wizard," with apologies to The Who
    ... Python books, I was inspired to write the following lyrics. ... too young to remember, the tune is that of "Pinball Wizard," by The ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: "Python Wizard," with apologies to The Who
    ... Python books, I was inspired to write the following lyrics. ... too young to remember, the tune is that of "Pinball Wizard," by The ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: "Python Wizard," with apologies to The Who
    ... Python books, I was inspired to write the following lyrics. ... too young to remember, the tune is that of "Pinball Wizard," by The ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: "Python Wizard," with apologies to The Who
    ... Python books, I was inspired to write the following lyrics. ... too young to remember, the tune is that of "Pinball Wizard," by The ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: What tune for a group project?
    ... lyrics we explored. ... My best example is that "This Time" anti-war tune that as I mentioned in I ... fired up the keyboard - oh this tune has all acoustic guitar fills too ... All I did was lay down the Hammond organ voice, ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)