Re: "Python Wizard," with apologies to The Who

That's pretty funny.  I knew what it would be even when I saw the cut-off subject line, and I am too young to remember it.

Carl Banks

TTTO "[She put the lime in the] Coconut":

Brother wrote a database, he finish it on time
His sister add requirements, refactor every line
She change design in the database, she mix it all up
She change design in the database, she mix it all up
She change design in the database, she mix it all up
She change design in that database, she called the doctor, woke him
up,

Sayin' "Doctor, now I got to pay my dues,
I say, Doctor, to debug away my blues,
I say, Doctor, such a big change has to break,
I say, Doctor! I must'a made a bug mistake!"

"Now let me get this straight,
You change the design in the database, mix things all up
You change the design in the database, mix it all up,
You change the design in the database, mix it all up..."

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?SheChangeDesignInTheDatabase

  • Re: validating data and generating autonumber
    ... If it is too late to change your database structure, you are in for a very ... you want to record a first visit to a doctor. ... If VISITTYPE = "First Visit" Then ... form, and that is marketers. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Now that the Internet is done with Progressives scumminess
    ... perscriptions for a list of substances - is that a good thing or not? ... CVS for not cross-checking the DEA physician number and then calling ... I suspect the list is in database. ... Prescription the screen says, call doctor. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Occupy Wall Street?
    ... Florida has a medical database open to the public. ... limited but it does give some idea of the doctors competency. ... substitute for a properly conducted interview. ... database and interview the doctor. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Doctors are assholes
    ... Even if you object to the ID database, the doctor will put ... Actually most of the sheeple out there regard them as God like. ... if they suspect that you are not taking the drugs they specify you ...
    (uk.politics.misc)