Re: Tabs -vs- Spaces: Tabs should have won.

  • Re: [opensuse] set "local time" in openSUSE 12.2 sticky (was: couple of 12.2 surprises)
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Help requested, re: censorship
    ... but early members of the group had edit & review priveliges ... I got banned from Yahoo Answers for saying that guineapigs ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: [OT] Posting styles
    ... So people should edit those quotes and put what they think inside ... On 30.03.2012 19:38, Kelly Clowers wrote: ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: why does resolv.conf change?