Replace pip installed package with latest git version?

Good evening,

I've installed a version of python-creole from pip. How do I upgrade
it to the latest git version?

(Windows 7 x64 SP1)

Thanks for all suggestions,

Alec Taylor

  • Re: Replace pip installed package with latest git version?
    ... I've installed a version of python-creole from pip. ... How do I upgrade ... it to the latest git version? ... Alec Taylor ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Cant install pycrypto
    ... Unfortunately my pycrpto install fails (tried with pip, ... and pip -e git+) ... Alec Taylor ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: OT: PVRs
    ... HAve you tried mythtv? ... A mate of mine uses that, ... upgrade I'm in the same position as Pip - one complete computer, ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Crypto Fixes for 2.6.37
    ... And indeed I've just done an upgrade. ... is that git is now using my umask by default. ... I offhand do not recall any recent change around umask area, ... with respect to rsync transport. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [OT] git pull from Linus tree doesnt work for me any more
    ... What version of git do you have? ... you'd better upgrade. ... More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html ... Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/ ...
    (Linux-Kernel)