YAMI4 1.4.0 released
- From: Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homepage@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 23:46:09 -0700 (PDT)
I am pleased to announce that the 1.4.0 version of YAMI4 is available
YAMI4 is a messaging solution for distributed systems that supports
Ada, C++, Java, .NET and Python.
An important improvement in the Python module (both for 2.x and 3.x
variants) is that the wrapping interface layer in a natively compiled
module was changed so that previously known bugs in the Python
standard library (ctypes) were bypassed and now the YAMI4 module
should work also on 64-bit
Apart from this strictly Python-related improvement, this new release
bring a GUI management console that allows to browse and manage name
servers, message brokers and individual agents in a bigger distributed
Maciej Sobczak * http://www.msobczak.com * http://www.inspirel.com
- Prev by Date: Re: cause __init__ to return a different class?
- Next by Date: Change Location in the google search page
- Previous by thread: cause __init__ to return a different class?
- Next by thread: Change Location in the google search page