Installing Python 2.6.7 on Windows

How do I install Python 2.6.7 on Windows? The Python 2.6.6 page says

"Python 2.6.6 has been replaced by a newer security-fix only source
release of Python. Please download Python 2.6.7 instead."

But there is no windows installer on the 2.6.7 page. Do I install
2.6.6 first and then update to 2.6.7?

Thanks

  • Re: Multiple Version Install?
    ... Windows 98, if it matters. ... One more thing you Python guys got right. ... numbers change on Windows, you also need to install matching ... a certain set of Delphi "components". ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Python Extension Building Network
    ... Windows binaries for any Python extension developer that needs them, ... The main objective is to make it easier for Windows users to install ... however binary packages are also available. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Installing WebDAV server
    ... Installation and setup of server can be as easy as follows: ... When I start up Python GUI ... Admittedly I cannot remember having used Python on Windows ... As I have Cygwin running as well, I could try to install it there instead of ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Need Windows user / developer to help with Pynguin
    ... I don't use Windows myself, though I have found access occasionally ... Extracting pynguin.zip to a pynguin directory in the same directory as pynguin.zip, the default behavior with Win7 at least, creates a new pynguin directory that contains the extracted pynguin directory. ... Of course, for "python setup.py install" to work, people must have the Python installation path python-dir in the PATH environmental variable, which it will not be unless they put it there. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Whats so funny? WAS Re: rotor replacement
    ... That I have to download and perhaps install them to use ... > * I have to download and build the MySQLdb package to talk to MySQL ... > servers from Python code ... I can write something using a core module instead of an external ...
    (comp.lang.python)