recommend a graphics library for plotting by the pixel?

I'd like to create a window with a "pause" button and a large plotting
area, in which I'd like to draw a polygon, detect the pixel
coördinates of a mouse click, and then start setting the colors of
pixels by (x,y) coördinates. (This is just for my own amusement, to
play with some formulas for generating fractals using random numbers.)

There seems to be a large number of different python GUI libraries,
and I wonder if someone can recommend the easiests one to learn for
this purpose? (The only python graphics library I've used is PyGame,
which I don't think is the way to go here.)

--
In the 1970s, people began receiving utility bills for
-£999,999,996.32 and it became harder to sustain the

  • Re: recommend a graphics library for plotting by the pixel?
    ... area, in which I'd like to draw a polygon, detect the pixel ... There seems to be a large number of different python GUI libraries, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • image as background in applet
    ... I want to draw polygon(s) and fill this polygon with image so that it is like background pattern. ... In example if size of image is 10x10 pixel then this will be repeated. ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: Anti-aliased drawing
    ... The problem will be modifying it to draw arc's, ... Dim ErrorAdj As Long, ErrorAcc As Long ... Dim ErrorAccTemp As Long, Weighting As Long ... ' Draw the initial pixel, ...
  • Re: Draw pixel
    ... picture box, but instead draw right onto the form. ... simple example, I would want to draw a square, pixel by pixel to the ... Private Declare Function SetPixel Lib "gdi32" _ ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: imrect? selecting area in figure to find mean pixel value in the
    ... rectangular or polygonal) and retrieve the pixel values ... Now from these end co-ordinates i can retrieve all the ... I'm newbie who has just started to use MATLAB, ... Essentially my polygon file ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)