TestFixtures 2.2.0 Released!
- From: Chris Withers <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 19:22:01 +0100
The TestFixtures releases keep coming, I hope someone other than me is finding these useful ;-)
This release features a change to test_datetime and test_date so that they return instances of the real datetime.datetime and datetime.date classes by default.
I'm hoping this will making using these mocks with other libraries such as SQLALchemy and the associated database backend libraries much easier
However, if you need the old behaviour, it's still available via the new "strict" mode:
The package is on PyPI and a full list of all the links to docs, issue trackers and the like can be found here:
Any questions, please do ask here or on the Simplistix open source mailing lists...
Simplistix - Content Management, Batch Processing & Python Consulting
- Prev by Date: Re: Question: How to Prevent Tkinter Menu from Taking Keyboard Focus
- Next by Date: Re: Question: How to Prevent Tkinter Menu from Taking Keyboard Focus
- Previous by thread: eggbasket
- Next by thread: HTTP ResponseNotReady