Re: Contacts/Addressbook application - any good Python ones out there?
- From: Alec Taylor <alec.taylor6@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 02:12:39 +1100
On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 1:41 AM, <tinnews@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm after an application for managing Contacts (i.e. an Address Book).
and as I suspect I will want to 'tune' it a bit Python would be my
So far I have found :-
pycocuma - reasonable but rather old and a bit clunky (uses TCL/Tk)
pyaddressbook - newer but very minimal
Does anyone have any other suggestions? I'd prefer an application
which uses vCards as its native data storage format but that's not
vital and I'd also like to have a GUI but again that's not vital, a
well designed curses/terminal application would be OK too.
- Prev by Date: Re: Misleading error message of the day
- Next by Date: Re: [OT] Book authoring
- Previous by thread: Contacts/Addressbook application - any good Python ones out there?
- Next by thread: Re: Contacts/Addressbook application - any good Python ones out there?