[ANNOUNCE] greenlet 0.3.4
- From: Ralf Schmitt <ralf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:44:02 +0100
I have uploaded greenlet 0.3.4 to PyPI:
What is it?
The greenlet module provides coroutines for python. coroutines allow
suspending and resuming execution at certain locations.
concurrence, eventlet and gevent use the greenlet module in
order to implement concurrent network applications.
Documentation can be found here: http://greenlet.readthedocs.org
The code is hosted on github:
Changes in version 0.3.4
The NEWS file lists these changes for release 0.3.4:
* Use plain distutils for install command, this fixes installation of
the greenlet.h header.
* Enhanced arm32 support
* Fix support for Linux/S390 zSeries
* Workaround compiler bug on RHEL 3 / CentOS 3
- Prev by Date: Can anyone send me the last version of psycopg2 by email?
- Next by Date: Re: Building a debug version of Python 3.2.2 under Windows
- Previous by thread: Can anyone send me the last version of psycopg2 by email?
- Next by thread: Python usage numbers