[ANNOUNCE] greenlet 0.3.4

Hi,

I have uploaded greenlet 0.3.4 to PyPI:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/greenlet

What is it?
-----------
The greenlet module provides coroutines for python. coroutines allow
suspending and resuming execution at certain locations.

concurrence[1], eventlet[2] and gevent[3] use the greenlet module in
order to implement concurrent network applications.

Documentation can be found here: http://greenlet.readthedocs.org

The code is hosted on github:
https://github.com/python-greenlet/greenlet

Changes in version 0.3.4
------------------------
The NEWS file lists these changes for release 0.3.4:

* Use plain distutils for install command, this fixes installation of
the greenlet.h header.
* Enhanced arm32 support
* Fix support for Linux/S390 zSeries
* Workaround compiler bug on RHEL 3 / CentOS 3

[1] http://opensource.hyves.org/concurrence/
[2] http://eventlet.net/
[3] http://www.gevent.org/

--
Cheers
Ralf Schmitt

  • [ANNOUNCE] greenlet 0.3.4
    ... I have uploaded greenlet 0.3.4 to PyPI: ... The greenlet module provides coroutines for python. ... Use plain distutils for install command, ... Enhanced arm32 support ...
    (comp.lang.python.announce)
  • [ANNOUNCE] greenlet 0.3.2
    ... I have uploaded greenlet 0.3.2 to PyPI: ... The greenlet module provides coroutines for python. ... fix various crashes with recent gcc versions and VC90 ...
    (comp.lang.python)